Hey bloggers… I am extremely happy right now and you can see the reason for my happiness in the logo above. I have been nominated for the “Blogger Recognition Award” and for this, I would like to thank Shivani Arora from the bottom of my heart.
Shivani Arora’s blog is an example of beauty in simplicity where the fragrance of her motivating and mesmerizing posts leaves the readers amazed. I like the regularity of and positivity in all her blogs. She sometimes writes Hindi poems too. Get acquainted with her mesmeric blog.
Further, I am going to nominate a few bloggers. I request all to follow the rules mentioned below:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them, and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
How my blog was created:
My journey of blogging started back in 2016. I used to write a lot, so I thought to publish a few pieces of my anthology. Then I came to know about WordPress and its awesome features. Later I joined with my PithY PoemS, ShorT StorieS, ShittY SarcasM & TinY TaleS.
Advice for new bloggers:
1. Keep your streak burning: This is often hard to manage but is necessary so that your uniqueness and writing style evolve with each post.
2. Read: More important than blogging is reading. Novels, stories’ books, poem books and other’s blog. Read as much as possible with your charged efficiency. Don’t read just for the sake of reading.
My Nominees are: